Automatic Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
Intended for dialyzer re-use segment. Instead of discarding a dialyzer after the end of the treatment, the dialyser is cleaned, disinfected and stored until the next treatment.
Pure-Pro Automatic Dialyzer Reprocessor System with Selectable Programs (for Standard, High Efficiency and High Flux Dialyzers). Station includes drip tray and inlet pressure gauge.
Want to Know More?
Get all the details about Pure-Pro here.
Note: This information is based on our latest state of knowledge and is intended to provide only general notes on our products. At any time we reserve the right to make modifications due to new developments. Any existing industrial property rights must be observed. The quality of our products is guaranteed under our conditions of sale.
- Automated Reprocessing Cycle
- Venous Line Clamp – Secure venous outlet line.
- Color coding – Provides visual cues to dialyzer orientation.
- Header Integrity Test (optional) – Diagnostic test to verify that the header is on securely with O-ring in place.
- Failed Volume Test – Limits the number of volume retests to two.
- Culture Sample Cycle – Separate cycle for ease of taking water samples.
- Dedicated Clean/Rinse Cycle – Aggressive Hykleen 409® cycle for heavily deposited lines and machines
Part of Pure-Pro
Hykleen Cold Sterilant
HyKleen is a stabilised Peracetic acid product that offers state of art cold sterilisation. Its careful formulation makes a simple and safe fast acting cleaning agent: being biodegradable is more environmentally friendly than traditional methods.Learn More
Are you ready to use Pure-Pro?
Contact us to get supplier.